Revitaa Pro supplements offer a dual solution to two of our most pressing problems: obesity and stress. The all-natural, safe, and highly efficient formula of these leading weight-reduction pills enables individuals to lose weight and reduce stress without jeopardizing their health.
In actuality, losing weight is not an effortless endeavor. Those impacted by this issue face similar physical and emotional agony all across the world. Trying to lose weight while keeping to a tight fitness and eating routine is the most agonizing experience. Throughout the process, many individuals regularly lose their hearts.
If you’ve tried everything and are still having difficulties obtaining your ideal BMI, consider the Revitaa Pro supplements. This study examines in depth the effects of Revitaa Pro’s all-natural ingredients on your physical and emotional health.
By altering your body, these vitamins can help you lose weight. Organic and safe substances in Revitaa Pro control and fine-tune your body’s processes to increase fat burning. If your metabolism and the way your body burns fat are improved, you may see a big change in your weight.
The majority of individuals prioritize their physical beauty over their mental health. However, as social media has expanded so rapidly, people have begun to discuss mental health issues.
Depression is one of the most widespread mental health issues in the world today. People face a variety of different challenges daily, including the stress connected with being overweight. These issues contribute to their emotional tension. Revitaa Pro supplements can reduce anxiety and stress levels. These vitamins increase mental calm, decrease depression, and improve sleep.
Before preparing this in-depth review, we researched Revitaa Pro’s ingredients, potential health benefits, and dose recommendations. Without further ado, let us begin!
Revitaa Pro: What is it?
Revitaa Pro is a natural health supplement used to relieve stress and shed significant pounds. The maker of Revitaa Pro states that increased abdominal fat is associated with elevated cortisol levels. The situation of stress is characterized by elevated cortisol levels. It guarantees the following benefits:
- a healthier blood pressure
- accelerated hair growth
- less wrinkle formation
- less appetite wants
- Reduce anxiety.
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Enhanced energy
The tablet employs a carefully selected combination of chemicals to lower stress and anxiety, boost energy, and burn fat for rapid weight loss. Resveratrol, the active ingredient in Japanese knotweed, is the most important part of Revitaa Pro.
The dietary supplement is marketed by Botox Nutrition and distributed exclusively through their website. Users of Revitaa Pro have said that it made a big difference in how they looked, how much energy they had, and how much weight they lost.
The stress-reduction and weight-loss benefits of Revitaa Pro require two capsules daily to be effective. Revitaa Pro is a gluten-free, non-GMO supplement that aids in stress management, weight loss, and other health benefits. In the U.S., the health product is made in a place that is certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.
Who is Revitaa Pro suitable for?
Any adult over the age of 18 who is in good health may take Revitaa Pro supplements. These vitamins should be taken by anyone desiring to look and feel healthy from the inside out. If you take these vitamins regularly, they might help you get in the best shape and feel less stressed.
In the first place, these supplements help people lose weight. These dietary supplements contain organic ingredients and herbs that have been demonstrated to aid in weight loss. These vitamins also help reduce anxiety and tension. Both stress and weight gain are incompatible.
It may be challenging for people who are attempting to lose weight to lead a stress-free life. If you are tired of working out hard but not losing weight, then the Revitaa Pro pills are for you.
In addition, these supplements do not contain any harmful chemicals, additives, or other substances, ensuring that they have no bad side effects. In addition, our team has scrutinized consumer reviews of Revitaa Pro to establish what actual users have to say about the product. When utilizing these supplements as advised, no adverse side effects have been recorded. Those who exceeded the advised amount, however, experienced negative side effects.
Within 90 to 180 days, stress levels and weight reduction often begin to change for customers. However, if you do not observe any effects within this time frame, there is no need to worry. Some individuals report immediate results, while others witness progressive changes in bodily structure.
Another common blunder is commencing treatment with twice the recommended dose, which can be harmful. Therefore, it is prudent to adhere to the recommended vitamin dosage.
Additionally, constant supplement administration is necessary for optimal results. It is preferable to avoid a pause for at least two months.
Revitaa Pro– Feature Product & Coupon
- contributes to cardiovascular health.
- could facilitate weight loss.
- It improves concentration and decreases stress.
- It promotes hair growth.
- Manufactured at an FDA-approved facility in the United States
- Gluten-free and GMO-free
- Convenient (just one capsule per day)
- Refunds are guaranteed within 60 days.
- More expensive than the majority of alternatives
- The website is challenging to navigate.
- Little scientific data supports the company’s assertions
The Revitaa Pro weight loss supplements were formulated by Robert Miller using only the finest organic ingredients. These are some of the most effective weight loss supplements. With the help of these vitamins, which deliver an “eight-second recharge,” you can improve blood sugar levels, lose weight, and lower stress.
The primary component of these supplements is Japanese knotweed. This conventional medicinal herb is rich in resveratrol. In addition, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners continue to employ this herb to treat a range of ailments. Modern science also shows that resveratrol can help you feel less stressed, lose weight, build muscle, and improve your overall health.
In addition to resveratrol, Revitaa Pro supplements also contain several other plant-based compounds. These elements are all extraordinarily beneficial to both physical and mental health. The following Revitaa Pro review provides extensive coverage of each of these aspects.
All of these plant-based chemicals are procured by the corporation from U.S.-certified growers. The people who grow these plants follow strict rules, which leads to crops of the highest quality.
Revitaa Pro supplements do not contain any GMOs. Therefore, these supplements are available to anyone who prioritizes their health and shuns non-GMO nutritional supplements. Moreover, Revitaa Pro is a reputable organization that adheres to the highest quality standards. The goods were made and packaged in the United States in facilities that were GMP-certified and FDA-approved.
The healthcare industry continues to grow. Within a decade, however, the social media industry has expanded enormously, significantly expanding the fitness and weight loss industries. However, it’s uncommon to locate specific weight-loss vitamins that simultaneously reduce stress.
The Revitaa Pro dietary supplement is an excellent option for those who struggle with obesity and mental stress. All things considered, Revitaa Pro is a trustworthy company. In addition, these vitamins have potent stress-relieving and weight-loss properties.
Does Losing Weight Work?
There is no serious research or scientific evidence that Revitaa Pro promotes rapid weight loss, save from user testimonies. However, the supplement’s principal ingredient, resveratrol, may significantly aid in weight loss and the burning of stubborn abdominal fat. Resveratrol in daily dosages of 1,000 mg may aid in weight loss and control.
Revitaa Pro does not transform the body into an instant fat-burning machine. This pill alleviates the effects of persistently increased cortisol levels. Out-of-control cortisol levels are associated with obesity, abdominal fat retention, and difficulty reducing weight. Revitaa Pro has extra chemicals that make the body healthier and stronger and help it work better.
Users report improved glucose management, improved sleep quality, decreased anxiety, and enhanced energy. Tension, lack of sleep, and sluggishness lead to weight gain and obesity when the body is under chronic stress.
Individual results may vary, but Revitaa Pro may be beneficial for the majority of individuals looking to lose weight and reduce stress. Before using a supplement like Revitaa Pro for weight loss, a person should consult their physician, as every individual is unique.
A Scientific Study Of Revitaa Pro
Revitaa Pro is an unstudied dietary supplement. On the other hand, research has been conducted on the supplement’s active ingredient, resveratrol, a Japanese knotweed derivative. After a few months of use, resveratrol has proven to aid in both substantial weight loss and enhanced physiological performance.
Reading reviews makes one question whether Revitaa Pro is a pro-muscular scam supplement. Compared to the benefits of regular exercise, Revitaa Pro’s resveratrol does not contribute considerably to the growth of lean muscle.
Why should you trust Revitaa Pro?
Over the past 20 years, Research’s advice has helped tens of millions of readers make better decisions about their health and way of life.
Every health service or product we evaluate goes through a rigorous testing procedure. We strive to give you, the reader, a comprehensive analysis of at-home healthcare options devoid of promotional rhetoric and gimmicks. We judge products and services on how well they meet quality standards, the latest scientific findings, and health requirements. We also ask ourselves a simple question: If we weren’t in our jobs, would we buy the product or service ourselves, and would we recommend it to friends and family?
Also, one or more members of our Medical Review Board have carefully checked this review and all other health-related content on our website to make sure they are correct.
Revitaa Pro Ingredients
The primary ingredient of Revitaa Pro is Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as Japanese knotweed. It is used to treat digestive disorders and improve heart health, as well as to regulate blood sugar, reduce the risk of cancer, and treat cognitive deficits. In herbal medicine, Japanese knotweed has been used to treat bronchitis, gingivitis, sore throats, skin problems, and lung problems.
We will discuss the supplement’s primary ingredient as well as its other organic ingredients. Revitaa Pro’s ingredients are advertised as natural, non-GMO, safe, effective, and gluten-free.
Despite this, information on Revitaa Pro and its constituents are unclear. Resveratrol, commonly known as Polygonum cuspidatum, is the sole active component listed in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the official website. However, other herbs are listed elsewhere on the website, which helps explain why the drug is considered a medication. These grave issues are red flags that can erode consumer trust in the weight loss supplement.
Japanese knotweed is often referred to as Japanese Knotweed (250 Mg Per Capsule)
Is an excellent source of zinc, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, as well as vitamins A and C. It has a crisp texture and a little sour taste, and it is delicious both fresh and cooked. Emodin is a chemical found in Japanese knotweed. It should be used carefully because it can make you sick or give you diarrhea.
However, this plant is known for its resveratrol content, an antioxidant. According to the study, a resveratrol dosage of 1000 mg to 5000 mg is effective for quick weight loss and building a lean body. Furthermore, the herb reduces inflammation and enhances general health. Four Revitaa Pro capsules should supply the required 1,000 milligrams of Resveratrol for significant weight loss.
The mild sedative properties of corydalis yanhusuo are used to treat mild depression, emotional disorders, and nerve injury. It decreases small intestine spasms and blood pressure. The anti-inflammatory characteristics of this plant’s root extracts can aid in the treatment of joint discomfort, for which they are highly regarded. Not specifying the herb’s quantity exacerbates issues of lack of transparency.
Passiflora incarnata is a plant that can help individuals sleep better and feel less anxious. This flowering plant with sedative properties is used in traditional Native American medicine to treat wounds, boils, and liver problems. Revitaa Pro is composed of unidentified components.
Due to its high concentration of antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and carotenoids, the prickly pear fruit offers numerous health benefits. Not only is prickly pear considered a superfood, but it also reduces blood sugar, improves digestion, enhances immunity, and protects heart health. An unknown amount of Revitaa Pro exists.
Japanese knotweed, which includes the active chemical resveratrol, is the primary ingredient in the natural supplement for stress relief and weight loss. The supplement should be taken twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, along with meals and beverages. Many people who have used this product have had good results, like losing a lot of weight, getting more energy, and feeling better overall.
Revitaa Pro claims to be a medicine and contains herbs that are not listed on the label. Consequently, a lack of openness and a lack of customer confidence are problems. Unlike medicines, which need FDA approval before they can be sold to the public, dietary supplements don’t have to go through this process.
As with any weight loss pill, precise effects can vary. Revitaa Pro should be used for at least two to three months before you start to see improvements in how your body looks and how well it works.
How Revitaa Pro works
You have likely heard about resveratrol if you are familiar with the French Paradox. The French Paradox refers to the epidemiological finding that, despite eating a diet rich in saturated fat, cholesterol, and alcohol, the French had lower rates of obesity and coronary heart disease than other populations. The presence of resveratrol in red wine is one proposed explanation for this paradox. Resveratrol is a naturally occurring polyphenol found in
- Asian knotweed
- a red wine
Due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumorigenic properties, as well as its ability to promote overall health and longevity, resveratrol has been slowly gaining favor in both the supplement industry and scientific studies. It treats obesity, stress, and ageing by increasing the activity of AMPK and sirtuin 1 enzymes and proteins throughout the body.
Resveratrol has been demonstrated in multiple research to: prevent weight gain
Improve endothelial function and decrease inflammation Stress reduction Enhanced cardiovascular fitness bolster immunity
One capsule of Revitaa Pro contains 250 mg of resveratrol sourced from Japanese knotweed, a perennial herb native to East Asia. Due to its high resveratrol content, traditional Chinese and Japanese medical practitioners have used this wild edible vegetable to treat a variety of diseases. It is widely foraged, cooked after soaking and eaten raw
Body mass and cortisol
The primary claim made by the manufacturer of Revitaa Pro, that excessive cortisol causes weight gain and obesity, is not supported by the existing scientific research. On the surface, it seems natural that when we are stressed, we choose to consume more food to prepare the necessary energy to fight or flee the stressor. But the link between cortisol and obesity is more complicated, and there is no solid proof that cortisone blockers can help people lose weight.
Revitaa Pro supplements are safe for all healthy adults over the age of 18. According to consumer evaluations of Revita Pro, these supplements are risk-free and have no adverse side effects. Nonetheless, it is essential to adhere to the supplement’s dose guidelines, particularly at first.
According to the label, Revitaa Pro supplements should be taken twice daily. This serving size is appropriate for maximizing the efficacy of this formulation. Each capsule contains 250 mg of Japanese knotweed, the principal component of these supplements. For the best results, take 500 mg of this ingredient every day along with the other very helpful natural ingredients in this formula.
In addition, it is recommended to adhere to a timetable for taking vitamins consistently. Typically, one capsule is taken in the morning and another in the evening. The makers of these supplements say that they should be taken with food and a glass of water.
After consistently taking these vitamins for 90 to 180 days, you will begin to see results. However, there is no reason to panic if you are concerned that you will not experience immediate advantages. While some people may begin to experience the drug’s effects quickly, others may need more time.
The effects of dietary supplements often vary from person to person. Most of the time, the difference is that our bodies react differently to these supplements because we have different metabolic rates.
It is not recommended to exceed two capsules each day. According to the manufacturer, the recommended serving size for this product represents the optimal dosage. A pharmaceutical overdose could have adverse health repercussions.
How secure is the Revitaa Pro?
According to studies, resveratrol, the major component of Revitaa Pro, is relatively safe and has no known side effects. Resveratrol may have side effects such as diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain, but research on humans is still in its infancy. The vast majority of reported adverse effects are not significant.
Resveratrol may cause blood thinning, inhibit blood clotting, or interact badly with certain medications. Before beginning a new supplement, anyone using medicine or suffering from a medical condition should consult their doctor. Children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers should not take Revitaa Pro without a doctor’s prescription.
Revitaa Pro is exclusively available for purchase from the company’s website, which does not provide subscription options. However, mass purchases may result in substantial reductions. By purchasing the six-bottle Best Value Pack, the price per serving is reduced from $2.97 to $1.75.
Revitaa Pro’s three-and six-pack bundles include free shipping, but a single bottle incurs a $29.95 shipping and handling fee. Transport charges are charged per serving.
Does Revitaa Pro justify the cost?
Revitaa Pro is one of the costlier weight loss medications available. Many resveratrol supplements are available for half the price, so this is not the best value.
In the table below, we compare the price of Revitaa Pro to that of popular weight-loss supplements, some of which include resveratrol and others that do not. By comparing these two, you can get a better idea of how much Revitaa Pro is worth.
All prices shown here are for single purchases only and do not reflect subscription or volume discounts. cost per serving for 30 days.
HSA, FSA, and health insurance
Revitaa Pro does not accept payments made through HSAs, FSAs, or health insurance.
ClickBank hosts the website for Revitaa Pro. Unfortunately, a burdensome website collects user information and uses it for targeted advertising and promotional offers. Although third-party monitoring technology and cookies might simplify website navigation, they can also clog your computer with countless pop-up adverts. Through ClickBank, all purchase information is encrypted with SSL.
How should Revitaa Pro be taken?
Twice daily, one capsule of Revitaa Pro should be consumed. Twenty to thirty minutes before a meal is an optimal time to take a pill. To maximize absorption, it is recommended to have an 8-ounce glass of water alongside the supplement.
The majority of individuals who use this medication find it most convenient to take two capsules daily, one before breakfast and one before dinner. It is not advised to take two capsules simultaneously since doing so could irritate the stomach. Never consume more than two pills per 24 hours.
Final Thought: Is It A Scam Or Legit?
Revitaa Pro is an all-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian dietary supplement made in the United States. Good manufacturing practices are approved for the facilities where the items are created. Customers who have used this product have, on the whole, had good things to say about it, and the results have met or exceeded their expectations.
Only through the official website may Revita Pro be purchased. Although the price of Revitaa Pro is more than that of comparable or average weight loss pills, there are bottle bundles with free shipping available. A 60-day money-back guarantee is also provided. Revita Pro is a legitimate, non-scam natural supplement and a stress reliever, according to our analysis.
The recipe comprises only components that have undergone review and clinical testing to demonstrate their safety. Before using Revitaa Pro, you should talk to a certified healthcare provider if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a pre-existing condition, or are taking medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boes Revitaa Pro Offer Additional Health Benefits Besides Weight Loss?
Revitaa Pro capsules are intended to alleviate excessive levels of stress and contribute to a balanced diet. However, the supplement provides several health benefits because it contains Resveratol, which is effective for treating cognitive difficulties as well as other substances. Revitaa Pro improves skin and hair, stimulates energy, and manages blood sugar.
Revitaa Pro’s inventors?
Robert Miller developed Revitaa Pro, a mixture that aids in weight loss by lowering cortisol levels. Robert Miller is aware of the difficulty of weight loss and the impact of continuous stress. So, he made the supplement to help with the common health problems that make people overweight and out of shape.
How can Revitaa Pro aid weight loss?
Dietary cravings, hazardous behaviors, dehydration, inadequate water consumption, restless sleep, and oxidative stress are the primary causes of the challenges associated with being overweight or obese. Revitaa Pro focuses on regulating and reducing stress levels because elevated cortisol levels, caused by stress, can contribute to weight gain, irritation, and metabolic disorders. Resveratol, the primary active ingredient, stimulates weight loss and boosts several biological processes.
Is it safe to use Revitaa Pro?
Revitaa Pro is advertised as a safe, non-GMO, gluten-free dietary supplement. The active ingredient resveratrol is derived from Japanese knotweed. Individual differences in Revitaa Pro outcomes are possible. Resveratol can, however, have adverse consequences for certain individuals.
How much Revitaa Pro do I need to take to see results?
Revitaa Pro must be taken twice a day with food and a beverage, such as milk or water. For optimal results, it is advised to take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. Up to two or three months may pass before results are noticeable. Two Revitaa Pro pills are the maximum daily dosage.
+ 25 Sources
CineminuteReviews does not cite secondary sources. We adhere to strong source standards and rely on peer-reviewed studies and academic research from medical societies and institutes. Here you may read more about the editorial process that ensures the accuracy of cineminutereviews’ articles.
- Hewagalamulage, S.D., Lee, T.K., Clarke, I.J. and Henry, B.A. (2016). Stress, cortisol, and obesity: a role for cortisol responsiveness in identifying individuals prone to obesity. Domestic Animal Endocrinology, [online] 56, pp.S112–S120. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0739724016300340 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Asgary, S., Karimi, R., Momtaz, S., Naseri, R. and Farzaei, M.H. (2019). Effect of resveratrol on metabolic syndrome components: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Reviews in Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders, [online] 20(2), pp.173–186. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11154-019-09494-z [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Smoliga, J.M., Baur, J.A. and Hausenblas, H.A. (2011). Resveratrol and health – A comprehensive review of human clinical trials. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, [online] 55(8), pp.1129–1141. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/mnfr.201100143 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Olesen, J., Gliemann, L., Biensø, R., Schmidt, J., Hellsten, Y. and Pilegaard, H. (2014). Exercise training, but not resveratrol, improves metabolic and inflammatory status in skeletal muscle of aged men. The Journal of Physiology, [online] 592(8), pp.1873–1886. Available at: https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.270256 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Delpino, F.M., Figueiredo, L.M., Caputo, E.L., Mintem, G.C. and Gigante, D.P. (2021). What is the effect of resveratrol on obesity? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, [online] 41, pp.59–67. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405457720311037 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- en.cnki.com.cn. (n.d.). Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory Effects of Different Kinds of Corydalis yanhusuo–《Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research》2009年02期. [online] Available at: https://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTotal-SZGY200902105.htm [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Dhawan, K., Kumar, S. and Sharma, A. (2001). Anti-anxiety studies on extracts of Passiflora incarnata Linneaus. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, [online] 78(2-3), pp.165–170. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874101003397 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Cabdirect.org. (2021). How to access research remotely. [online] Available at: https://www.cabdirect.org/cabdirect/welcome/?target=%2fcabdirect%2fabstract%2f20153443538 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Theodotou, M., Fokianos, K., Mouzouridou, A., Konstantinou, C., Aristotelous, A., Prodromou, D. and Chrysikou, A. (2016). The effect of resveratrol on hypertension: A clinical trial. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, [online] 13(1), pp.295–301. Available at: https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/etm.2016.3958 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Huang, D.-D., Shi, G., Jiang, Y., Yao, C., and Zhu, C. (2020). A review on the potential of Resveratrol in the prevention and therapy of diabetes and diabetic complications. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, [online] 125, p.109767. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332219353892 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Cicero, A.F.G., Ruscica, M. and Banach, M. (2019). Resveratrol and cognitive decline: a clinician perspective. Archives of Medical Science, [online] 15(4), pp.936–943. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6657254/ [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Jardim, F.R., de Rossi, F.T., Nascimento, M.X., da Silva Barros, R.G., Borges, P.A., Prescilio, I.C. and de Oliveira, M.R. (2017). Resveratrol and Brain Mitochondria: a Review. Molecular Neurobiology, [online] 55(3), pp.2085–2101. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12035-017-0448-z [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Farzaei, M.H., Rahimi, R., Nikfar, S. and Abdollahi, M. (2018). Effect of resveratrol on cognitive and memory performance and mood: A meta-analysis of 225 patients. Pharmacological Research, [online] 128, pp.338–344. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043661817308125 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Kueck, A., Opipari, A.W., Griffith, K.A., Tan, L., Choi, M., Huang, J., Wahl, H. and Liu, J.R. (2007). Resveratrol inhibits glucose metabolism in human ovarian cancer cells. Gynecologic Oncology, [online] 107(3), pp.450–457. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0090825807005410 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Bird, J.K., Raederstorff, D., Weber, P. and Steinert, R.E. (2017). Cardiovascular and Antiobesity Effects of Resveratrol Mediated through the Gut Microbiota. Advances in Nutrition: An International Review Journal, [online] 8(6), pp.839–849. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/advances/article/8/6/839/4772202?login=true [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Kasiotis, K.M., Pratsinis, H., Kletsas, D. and Haroutounian, S.A. (2013). Resveratrol and related stilbenes: Their anti-aging and anti-angiogenic properties. Food and Chemical Toxicology, [online] 61, pp.112–120. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0278691513002214 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Juchaux, F., Sellathurai, T., Perrault, V., Boirre, F., Delannoy, P., Bakkar, K., Albaud, J., Gueniche, A., Cheniti, A., Dal Belo, S., Souverain, L., Le Balch, M., Commo, S., Thibaut, S. and Michelet, J.F. (2020). A combination of pyridine‐2, 4‐dicarboxylic acid diethyl ester, and resveratrol stabilizes hypoxia‐inducible factor 1‐alpha and improves hair density in female volunteers. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, [online] 42(2), pp.167–173. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ics.12600 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Ndiaye, M., Philippe, C., Mukhtar, H. and Ahmad, N. (2011). The grape antioxidant resveratrol for skin disorders: Promise, prospects, and challenges. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, [online] 508(2), pp.164–170. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0003986110005278 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Kim, S.-J., Lee, Y.H., Han, M.-D., Mar, W., Kim, W.-K. and Nam, K.-W. (2010). Resveratrol, purified from the stem of Vitis cognitive Pulliat, inhibits food intake in C57BL/6J Mice. Archives of Pharmacal Research, [online] 33(5), pp.775–780. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12272-010-0518-5 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Arzola-Paniagua, M.A., García-Salgado López, E.R., Calvo-Vargas, C.G. and Guevara-Cruz, M. (2016). Efficacy of an orlistat-resveratrol combination for weight loss in subjects with obesity: A randomized controlled trial. Obesity, [online] 24(7), pp.1454–1463. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.21523 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Das, S. and Das, D. (2007). Anti-Inflammatory Responses of Resveratrol. Inflammation & Allergy-Drug Targets, [online] 6(3), pp.168–173. Available at: https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/iadt/2007/00000006/00000003/art00004 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Galiniak, S., Aebisher, D. and Bartusik-Aebisher, D. (2019). Health benefits of resveratrol administration. Acta Biochimica Polonica. [online] Available at: https://ojs.ptbioch.edu.pl/index.php/abp/article/view/2749 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Bhatt, J.K., Thomas, S. and Nanjan, M.J. (2012). Resveratrol supplementation improves glycemic control in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nutrition Research, [online] 32(7), pp.537–541. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0271531712001200 [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].
- Patel, K.R., Scott, E., Brown, V.A., Gescher, A.J., Steward, W.P. and Brown, K. (2011). Clinical trials of resveratrol. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, [online] 1215(1), pp.161–169. Available at: https://nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05853.x [Accessed 14 Nov. 2021].