Courtesy of 20th Century Fox, we’re giving viewers in cities across Canada the opportunity to win passes to an advance screening of LOVE, SIMON.
- VANCOUVER: Wed Mar 7: Scotiabank Vancouver – 7:00 PM
- EDMONTON: Wed Mar 7: Scotiabank Edmonton – 7:00 PM
- CALGARY: Wed Mar 7: Cineplex Eau Claire – 7:00 PM
- OTTAWA: Wed Mar 7: Scotiabank Ottawa – 7:00 PM
- MONTREAL: Wed Mar 7: Cinema Banque Scotia – 7:00 PM
- TORONTO: Wed Mar 7: Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas – 7:00 PM
March 4, 2018
Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year old Simon Spier it’s a little more complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, terrifying and life-changing. Directed by Greg Berlanti (Dawson’s Creek, Brothers & Sisters), written by Isaac Aptaker & Elizabeth Berger (This is Us), and based on Becky Albertalli’s acclaimed novel, LOVE, SIMON is a funny and heartfelt coming-of-age story about the thrilling ride of finding yourself and falling in love.
Love, Simon opens in theatres on March 16, 2018.